Master of Engineering Program
Electronics and Electrical Communications Engineering Department
Faculty of Engineering - Cairo University
Our main objective is to establish a standard-setting program in terms of curriculum design and pedagogical approach to produce professionals tuned to the challenging needs of industry. For this purpose the program acts:
- To provide the students with a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of their discipline enabling them to cope with the rapid pace of change in information and communication technologies.
- To introduce the students to state–of–the–art technologies in their discipline and to the future technological orientations to make them capable of foreseeing the evolution of technology and handle the issues of technology management in their firm.
- To allow the students to gain a broad knowledge of practical and professional skills enabling them to be quickly productive in an industrial environment.
- To develop the student capacity to undertake a holistic, systemic approach integrating technical, economic, managerial, legal and environmental aspects of projects of multisciplinary nature.
- To make the students acquire a good understanding of firms objectives, structure, organization, strategy and governance allowing the graduates to integrate efficiently in local and global industrial environments.
- To foster the student capability for critical thinking, self learning, team work, efficient interactiveness and communication and leadership to prepare them to be the industry leaders of tomorrow.
- To prepare the students for the major certificates delivered by relevant certification institutes (WCET, ITIL, CCNA, CCNP … etc).
These objectives are attained by appropriate design of program structure, a comprehensive choice of courses, adequate course contents and novel pedagogy.